Explore our Paternoster Manor B&B and Self-Catering Accommodation offerings
We strive to create a menu of accommodation options and services to suit every visitor’s needs and desires. We offer accommodation at three Paternoster properties:
Boutique Guest House: Paternoster Manor
Four Star graded Luxury Bed & Breakfast
- three en-suite bedrooms and a two-bedroom family suite
- award-winning service and a breakfast experience to remember
You might opt for one of our stately superior rooms, relax in our luxurious family suite, or bask in the warmth of our double room … assured of a refuge where opulent comfort is blended with care that is attentive yet unobtrusive …
Flexible Self-catering: Stay at Emily
Character-filled fisherman-style Cottage and Apartments
- 4 sleeper main cottage
- 2 sleeper upstairs unit
- 2 sleeper downstairs unit
Choose Stay at Emily for a wonderful self-catering experience, with your hosts at the Manor never far away. You might also enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the Manor dining area if you want to savour a relaxed start to your day!
Group Self-catering: Limestone House
Three Star Graded Holiday Home
- three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- sheltered braai/barbecue courtyard
For a group of 6 to 8 people sharing a common space, Limestone House is a great getaway location! On lazy mornings take a short walk to the Manor for a great breakfast experience.
Breakfast at the Manor
Breakfast is included for our B&B Guests;
For self-catering guests, by prior arrangement – ask the team for price and availability.
Other Facilities at the Manor
Our B&B guests have direct access to these facilities; for self-catering guests, access is complimentary within certain time limits – please make arrangements with us.
- The Library – a small reading lounge with plenty of books
- Sundeck, Hydrotherapy Spa (hot tub) – soak and relax!
- Fitness Room – work out under a chandelier with a view of the Atlantic!
- Cocktail Corner – at our “honesty bar” soft drinks are available, and in the future (once our liquor license is granted) we will have a small selection of wine, beer and spirits
Subject to prior booking – contact our team for a proposal:
- Meeting & Conference Facility for up to 30 participants
It’s all about CHOICE …
If you make Paternoster one of your chosen travel destinations, we would like to help you select accommodation that will delight you!
Owner & Family:
Ross, Matt & Glen McLean
082 323 6335
022 752 2007